Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Petite Fleur"

Acrylic on Canvas 12x12

I painted this yesterday... instead of going to the river for a swim, I opted for a relaxing day on the porch to paint.  Well - I started off on the porch but after battling gusts of wind for some time, I moved inside... The whole process was so distracting and agreeable, that I decided I really must paint more often... It's been years since I've picked up a paintbrush of the "artistic" kind.... This painting is of some lovely flowers that a friend gave me.  

1 comment:

  1. I never used to be interested in florals but lately I`ve found myself enjoying them more and more. My tastes are maturing I think, at least with the art I like, not always so much with the art I create LOL! Nice work Maja, I`m glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete