Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Did I mention Hawaii!!!



In March we went to Hawaii for a long overdue family holiday! It was AMAZING! None of us wanted to leave, and of course we came home questioning whether it was time for another move! It seems that we're all more warm weather, beach people and the type of climate in Hawaii would suit us perfectly. Hmmmmm.... Anyway, here's just a handful of photos from our trip... there's 100's so it's difficult to choose which ones to post and my internet is so slow that too many is out of the question! My next post will most certainly be of the endless snorkelling we did and all the underwater photos featuring a 4X surprise guest!!!!!


This was the edge of our hotel's beach - lovely!






Guess what I ended up getting for my birthday! A completely fantastic surprise! Every day I would go into this shop and play one of the Ukelele's and sing silly songs very loudly to passing by tourists. The shop owner got a real kick out of it and I think he secretly looked forward to my goofy visits. How many great laughs I had in this shop! I love my Ukelele - what a happy little instrument!









No comments:

Post a Comment